Right of cancellation
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without stating reasons.
The cancellation period is one month from the day on which you or a third party nominated by you, who is not the carrier, take(s) possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us (LOGOSHIRT-SHOP GmbH Co. KG, Rüttenscheider Platz 5, D-45130 Essen; Phone +49 (0)201-56006-15, Fax +49 (0)201-56006-14, firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to cancel this contract by providing an unambiguous declaration (e.g. a letter, fax or email) to this effect. You may, if you wish, use the enclosed sample cancellation form for this purpose, although this is not mandatory.
Your notification of exercise of the right of cancellation is considered to have been submitted in time if it is sent prior to the expiry of the cancellation period.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract we will refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of any additional costs incurred due to a delivery option other than the most economic standard option offered by us having been chosen), without delay and at the latest within 14 days of the day on which we receive your notice of cancellation of this contract. We use the same payment method used in the original transaction to provide the refund unless we have expressly agreed otherwise; in no case will you be charged any fees related to this refund. We may refuse to provide the refund until we have received the goods or until you have provided proof that you have sent the goods, whichever is sooner.
You must return or hand back the goods to Logoshirt Textil GmbH & Co. KG, Rosastraße 46, D-45130 Essen, without delay and at all events at the latest within 14 days from the day on which you inform us of your cancellation of this contract. The deadline shall be deemed met if you dispatch the goods prior to the expiry of the 14-day period. You are liable for the direct costs of return shipping.
If, at the time you purchase the goods, you are a member of the “eBay Plus” loyalty programme (cf. http://pages.ebay.de/help/buy/ebay-plus.html) and the goods were marked as an “eBay Plus” product, eBay will provide you with a free return shipping label upon request. You may use this return shipping label to return the goods to us free of charge from within Germany, using the Hermes courier service (cf. http://pages.ebay.de/help/pay/ebay-plus-returns.html). An “eBay Plus” product can be identified by the eBay Plus information included above the cancellation policy on the eBay website [“Für eBay Plus-Mitglieder ist der Rückversand kostenlos. Mehr zum Thema”].
You will only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling which was not necessary in order to check the quality, properties and functionalities of the goods.
End of cancellation policy
The right of cancellation does not apply to distance contracts
- concluded by us with entrepreneurs in terms of Section 14 BGB, provided the purchased product is not a product labelled as “eBay Plus”. In such a case, the information contained in this cancellation policy also applies to entrepreneurs.
- for the supply of goods which are not pre-fabricated and the manufacture of which is customised to individual selections or specifications of the consumer, or which have clearly been tailored to the individual requirements of the consumer,
- for the supply of goods with a short shelf life or a close best-before date,
- for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health and safety or hygiene if the seal has been broken after delivery,
- for the supply of goods which have, due to their nature, been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery,
- for the supply of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed packet, if the seal has been broken after delivery,
- for the supply of newspapers or magazines, with the exception of subscription agreements,
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of contract but which can only be delivered 30 days after conclusion of contract at the earliest and the actual value of which is subject to market fluctuation over which the entrepreneur has no control.